Saturday, May 15, 2010

Right or wrong?

Korang ingat tak kes ni? It was highlighted by The Malay Mail. I did a story on it. Lagu Secebis Harapan nyanyian Nora... bore too many similarities to another song.




Lagu tu has too many uncanny resemblance to this song performed by Ishtar, titled Horchat Hai Caliptus.



So... pas kes tu tutup sikit masa lepas Anugerah Juara Lagu sikit masa dahulu, ingat da takde la yang kes-kes yang lagu sama akan timbul (walaopon memang ada yang rajin curi hooks sana sini, at least takde la full song persamaan agik kan)

Yerla... negara kita takde laws yang ketat bab nih. Enforcement agik jauh.

So nevermind lagu Secebis Harapan was contested in Anugerah Juara Lagu 2006 - and Horchat Hai Caliptus was in Ishtar's The Voice of Alabina released in 2000. Erm....

And then this happened.

Here's a song by Natasha Hudson - Hanya Tuhan Yang Tahu - which was CLAIMED that it was penned by Natasha herself.


Nice song isn't it... too bad the lyrics bosan sikit. But wait a minute... watch this. It's a song titled Right Or Wrong by Kim Chuah.



Miss Chuah claims this in her Youtube channel.

NATASHA HUDSON HAS PERFORMED MY SONG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, THE VIDEO WAS UPLOADED JAN 2010 AND 4 MONTHS AFTER SOMEONE CONTACTED ME ASKING ME IF THEY COULD USE THIS SONG AND I GET THE ROYALTIES AND NAMED...BUT THEY HAVE ALREADY USED MY SONG PUBLICLY AS THEIR OWN SINCE JANUARY....THIS IS MY SONG AND I WROTE IT....THERE FOR NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT ESP WEN I HAVEN'T MADE IT OFFICIAL TO SEND IT TO ANY ARTISTS TO USE....ITS WRONG SO STOP NOW!!!

Merasalah ko!

This is not the first time we're hearing something like this involving Natasha. CLICK HERE to read about 'her poetry'.

Perhaps we should just listen to Miss Kim. Her Youtube channel has this description of her.

"Iam 20 Years old and i'm a singer songwriter and musician form West Yorkshire UK. I have been playing guitar since the age of 12, singing since the age of 3 and songwriting since the age of 9.
At the age of 12 i taught myself how to play guitar and drums and at the age of 12 I was already descovering how to really structure catchy songs. One of my first proper Pop/rock tunes was 'Right or Wrong' which you can watch in my uploaded videos.
I recorded my first ever demo in Malaysia of 'Right or Wrong' and now I have started using Logic pro to create my backing arrangements for my new material.
At the age of 14 I entered a local competition called 'Popstars' and was placed in the final 5, that same year I entered the 'Young Songwriter' Competition and came 3rd against 19 + year old songwriters."

So I wonder what Natasha will say now. And if anyone doubts what Kimberly Chuah has to say, this is a video of her performing an acoustic version of the song uploaded on Youtube on June 22 2008!



So sapa yang salah sekarang? Bak tajuk lagu 'milik' Natasha Hudson - Hanya Tuhan Yang Tahu! Though Youtube is helping us shed a little light on this.

Thanks to Max Lim from my Facebook fan page for the heads up on this. Can't wait to see how Natasha explains this one.

6 comments:

poetry sucks...nak nyanyi pulak dia? isk isk isk

hahah .. this NH sama skola ngan aku time secondary school .. siap ada cikgu sound dia cakap "nanti dah besar tak payah kerja x payah apa .. cari orang kaya and kahwin so that jadi datin " sebab die mmg teruk time study .. :p

Kim Chuah contacted me in person asking me about Natasha.

so i gave her the rundown on Miss Ex Datin's former dalience with PLAGIARISM

if u can remember 3 years ago she publised a book of poetry called "puisi si pari pari" or something along that line

she was exposed as a plagiriser by a good friend of mine. she later claimed that my friend was a liar

emails was sent to the original author of the poems. she just translate BI to BM

not very clever natasha.

she then lay low for a year afer failing to give a straight answer to the plagiarism allegation

fool me once shame on you. fool me twice shame on me

this is twice in 3 years she is embroiled in stealing someone's work

when will she learn?

Well done NH! Not only u steal ppl's boyfriends, u also steal ppl's work! U think this industry is a joke? My last words : pls stop singing! We beg u!

huhhh...its soooo not good...well at least the situation isn't like a guy named Adam Bertrand who completely stole Evan Taubenfeld (a guitarist turned singer) song and sold it on itunes...completely in here means he sold the exactly song that Evan wrote and sing.. hhahahaha... read it at http://tinyurl.com/2cbnxs4

Ohh wow, why did Natasha try and steal such an awful song in the first place? It's more bland than a rice sandwich......... it isn't music, more just...content...

Ilkley Cycle Team