Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Rest in peace

Am watching with the rest of the world... as we all prepare to bid our farewell to Michael... the King of Pop.

To fans who join the mourning of millions across the world like me, these videos came up on Youtube.

Michael, I hope to God these are not true, and that your soul has finally found peace. Amen.

Check out the video of the CNN Larry King slot. Tell me who or what you see. I won't draw conclusions. But just hope Michael has finally found peace.




To lighten up the mood, here's something truly STUPID I found in the news related to Michael.

Soon after his death, a woman claiming to be Michael Jackson's wife demanded his body be returned to her .

Nona Jackson, who claims to have had 15 children with the late pop star, filed a 93 page claim to Jackson's estate.

She states in the claim: "All my husband's properties, monies and assets must be transferred to me immediately.

"My husband's body must be returned to the coroner's body or the mortuary immediately (sic)."

In another part of her claim, Nona stated: "Though he died to this earth, he lives with my father, Satan the Devil Khalid Lucifer."

A Los Angeles judge refused her request.

Last year, Nona filed for a restraining order against Michael's ex-wife Debbie Rowe, saying she made it hard to concentrate when she attended award shows with the star.

She also claimed to be the real mother of Jackson's three children, Prince Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and Prince Michael II, seven.

Nona - full name Nona Paris Lola Ankhesenamun Jackson - had previously made claims about Jackson in court in 2006 and again in 2007, although none had sufficient evidence to back them up.

Speaking last year, another judge said: "I feel her evidence fails to establish any genetic relationship."

Satan The Devil Khalid Lucifer????!!! What the fuck???!!! She must be friends with Peter King.

Anyway, Ian in Los Angeles, sorry dude, but I checked my email and this came in. I did no get the invite to the memorial to pass to you.



Good luck, man on figuring if you going to be out there for the memorial some way or another or not. Can anyone in the LA area, please, please pick up a This Is It tour t shirt that AEG will supposedly be selling? Please! The final thoughts of the King of Pop....

Later...

2 comments:

uish seramnyer bground music dier..luruh jantung i

muzik je. aku tengok sedih. kalao betol entahla... orang cina pecaya hari ketujuh memang roh akan kembali ke tempat kediaman. ntahla...