Friday, January 09, 2009

Movie mania! - or layan movie sebab demam lagik

Yesterday, a survey revealed that Malaysians rank fifth among 52 countries for being hooked to digital media for entertainment.

The survey by research firm The Nielsen Company showed Malaysians ranked third globally in terms of those who spent more than 20 hours a week watching streamed or downloaded content from the Internet.

It found that 53% of Malaysians played movies, videos, audio or game contents online in the past month, while 41% downloaded the same content from the Internet.

And that couldn't be more truer. I think I'm one of those who bring up the average. Want to see the movies I've watched online in the past one week alone? Despite watching an average of three to four movies in the cinema a month, bayangkan seminggu nih je... these are the movies I've watched hasil muatturun dari torrent to my laptop.




From commercial releases to more indie productions, covering various genres, I watched a damn total of nineteen movies downloaded. Erm... ni pon ada empat lagik aku lom layan.

Pening woo kalao wat review satu satu. But I enjoyed most of them, though some aku da penah tengok saja nak tengok lagi. You'll notice more of a trend towards the horror genre - ada la sebab tuh.

I just finished The Deaths Of Ian Stone, so pasni nak start watching four more lagik cita aku lum sempat tengok.



They Wait is something I came across by accident. Creepy gila. Don't know if it's good, but watch the trailer and you'll see what I mean when I say it's worth a watch.



Milk is in the headlines now, so Google it you guys will probably find some items in the news. 9 Dead Gay Guys was just something recommended, but it looks good as well.

But Bangkok Love Story ni - aiyo.... have to watch. It was released in Thailand (yeap it's Thai - the local title is เพื่อน...กูรักมึงว่ะ) in 2007 and about a guy who falls in love with the hitman assigned to kill him. CLICK HERE for more info.

Korang layan trailer dia... aku nak tengok dulu ek. Ciao!


2 comments:

hye joe..i dah tgk P.S I love you..bagi i citer tu mmg best..touching aaarrr..huhuhu..

hari tu jumpa u kat preview Maut..nak tegur tak sempat coz u sibuk bergelak ketawa..takut nakkacau..

nway..wish u best of luck..

ooooo... aisey tegur je. aku bukan makan orang pon. huahauhua