Monday, July 02, 2007

My Heroes

Looks like the man upstairs still loves me, and despite the comic relief of unnecessary drama continuing today in some petty bull crap, aku dapat berita yang menarik ni which really made my day (apart from an SMS or two which made me smile)






.

Yes... if you love Heroes as much as I do, you guys too mesti seronok to know that the cast and creators are going on a world tour to meet fans of the series. Jadual seperti tertera diatas. and yes, surprise... surprise... I am going to be in Singapore!!!

Setakat ni banyak spekulasi sapa yang akan mewakili Heroes kat Singapore.

The cast on tour will be almost everyone involved.

Santiago Cabrera (Isaac), Jack Coleman (Horn-Rimmed Glasses Dude), Noah Gray-Cabey (Micah), Greg Grunberg (Matt), Ali Larter (Niki), James Kyson Lee (Ando), Masi Oka (Hiro), Hayden Panettiere (Claire), Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder), Zachary Quinto (Sylar), Adrian Pasdar (Nathan), and Milo Ventimiglia (Peter).

Speculation is that Masi Oka and Adrian Pasdar are coming (let's hope!) but I know at least two confirmed names for Singapore so far are Sendhil Ramamurthy and Ali Larter.

If they stick to these four, whoopee!!! Wouldn't mind if they threw in Zachary Quinto too... coolness!

Anyhoo... Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix ada sneak preview on Thursday, and yes I am going for it. Not missing this one.

For those of you catching it... here's a preview.

Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix

More on the upcoming Harry Potter

The one no one wanted you to see!

Nak abihkan keja. Staying up again tonight. Wanna see how many hours I clock up before I really need sleep.

0 comments: