Saturday, December 14, 2013

I hate dressy events. I hate them because I'll see overdressed, fashion disasters everywhere I look. 

Oh well... malam tadi ke Anugerah Industri Muzik. I think a lot of people already know what I think of it... so yeah.

Pergi pun kerana menghormati jemputan.



The 'red carpet' or silver platform... was chaotic at best. And when we finally got in - ala.. macam set Anugerah Juara Lagu je. Versi tak lengkap lah...


And the reason I was there...


Amir got four nominations for his debut album. Awesome for an independent act without any political connection.

Album wise, Amir ties with Hazama and Hafiz for most nominations.

Personally - he holds the most nominations since he has two more with Go Gerila!

And me... I was behind the design of the album which was nominated for Best Album Cover, and I did the storyboard and concept for the Tanpamu music video which was nominated in Best Music Video.

So yeah... I technically got my first two nominations for AIM.

We didn't win anything that night... expectedly. And it's ok. We have a long way more to go.

0 comments: