Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Frenemies


In almost two decades of being a journalist, and having covered almost every desk (including the political beat), I've been in and out of Government offices and minister's offices and such.

Today however was something special for me.

Despite everyone knowing I have almost an anti establishment stand on things when it comes to political views (since I believe that absolute power corrupts) - I'm proud to visit a 'friend' in his office yesterday.

He's been in office for a month plus now (and I finally get an invite to his office where he gets to show off the view) for an informal meeting with KJ. Being the same age as KJ, I do have much respect for him (though I'd rather not admit it).

Here's to you sir, the Minister of Youth and Sports of Malaysia.

0 comments: