Friday, August 30, 2013

Tanah Airku Tanah Airmu Jua

This year's Merdeka or our Independence Day will be something special for me. 

Loque has a new song out especially for National Day, and it's called Tanah Airku Tanah Airmu Jua.


The picture above is one of the scene for the video shot a couple of days ago. Now... the video features many cameos - and one including... yours truly, me myself and moi!

And it's really awesome for me because not only I got to be in the video of the song that features Datuk Siti Nurhaliza and so many other friends (and yes, it's a Loque tune) - I got to share my sentiments being part of such a great project.

And this was my message (all of us had to share one) - and mine was Merdeka - di hati, di mata, ku nanti - 1 bangsa. Which simply means I wish we could all see what matters and be one...


Anyways, if you want to check out the video, here it is! Enjoy!


0 comments: