Thursday, May 23, 2013

Colours of Rangoli (or peroxide poisoning)




I rarely camwhore. I detest taking photos... because I know firstly, unlike most people - I realise I have one of those faces bet left unphotographed. Seriously... and secondly, it doesn't help that I'm not in the least bit photogenic, no matter how hard I try.

But I'll share this much. Bought some Manic Panic hair dye... this is a brand I've been familiar with since I was 14 or 15. Back then, only one or two shops in Kuala Lumpur carried limited stocks and  colours of it.

I remember getting an electric green one... and since I started doing DIY hair colour projects then... I thought.. hey why not.

Why not was because I ended up looking like the underside of a very unflattering rock, with moss and other shit with this dirty green that was left on my head. Most of which washed off within the next few days (which left me even more fucked up as the process went on).

Nowadays I still DIY my hair.. though it's more rare since I really don't have the time to get about it.

Since I found Manic Panic available online during a random shopaholic online stroll, the collection above is what I sent out for.

Oh and that's not blue (the bottle is... but it's actually turquoise). And here are the two colours I managed to get done (pink/red are my usual colours so no point sharing those).

Love them... definitely have to send out for some more...


0 comments: